SAN DIEGO'S PREMIERE 4O plus ENTERTAINMENT DESTINATION
SD40Plus.com is the go-to website for entertainment catering to the 40 and over crowd in San Diego.
Developed in 2017 by Floyd A. Smith & Associates and music marketing partner Sundial Media Group, SD40Plus.com was born from the need to have one dedicated location for mature audiences to enjoy live music and entertainment while promoting a sense of community and togetherness. Building on his extensive music career on-stage and off, Mr. Smith, a current member of legendary vocal group the 5th Dimension, aims to bring the best in local and national talent from the worlds of smooth jazz, R&B, and funk to a discerning, sophisticated audience. Please check our events below and join us!
SCROLL DOWN TO SELECT AN EVENT AND TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS!
This ticket reservation gets you one entry into the SATURDAY NIGHT OLD SCHOOL AND R&B event on Saturday February 3, 2018 at 8:00 PM at the Four Points by Sheraton in San Diego. Please bring your email confirmation and a photo ID for access to the venue.
MORE EVENTS ARE ADDED WEEKLY. PLEASE CHECK BACK!
If you're on Instagram, use the hashtag #SD40PLUS and your pics will show here on our website!
FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FEEDS @SD40PLUS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? SD40Plus produces events that cater to the 40 and over crowd. We over an upscale mix of music and entertainment for your pleasure. No one under 21 will be admitted.
- What's the dress code for the event? SD40Plus events attract a mature and sophisticated crowd and we ask that you come dressed to impress.
- What should I bring to the event? Please bring your ticket confirmation and a photo ID for entrance into the event.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Most of our events take place at the Four Points by Sheraton in San Diego inside the "skies lounge" unless otherwise noted. The address is 8110 Aero Dr., San Diego, CA 92123. The telephone number is (858)277-8888. There is ample free parking on site and we encourage you to take advantage of the many ridesharing options such as Lyft or Uber.
- What's the refund policy? We are sorry but no refunds will be permitted.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Contact us through this website here or call (619)246-2993
Our goal is to provide the best in quality entertainment and service. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we'll respond promptly. Thank you.